61 New All-Time Highs among stocks that gained 1% or more. Some of the largest gainers: VIPS PERI AMBA SSYS N SFUN TMO COR
156 Stocks reached new 52-week highs while appreciating 1%+. Some of the notable movers include:
- Many of the fresh breakouts are following through, which is usually a sign of a healthy market; Some recent examples: $GEOY $DGI $RNF $LNN
- Yes, there are some failed breakouts too; it is normal. It is the nature of bull markets = sector rotation+ low correlation
- There have been quite a few breakouts among medical devices and instruments stocks lately. No wonder that the ETF itself – $IHI is breaking out to new all-time highs from a very long base
- The overall market breadth continues to be strong with new highs from various industries: homebuilders, chemicals, air delivery, property insurance, REITs; even $FDX (which is considered a good economic bellwether) is approaching levels not seen since 2007.
StockTwits 50 Notables
- $V and $MA reached new all-time highs after an upgrade from Goldman Sachs; both have had quite a run over the past 5-6 months, so it won’t be a surprise to see some profit taking here;
- More 3D printing companies are scheduled to become public this year. In the meantime, $DDD and $SSYS keep making new highs;
- $AZZ broke out to new all-time highs and failed intra-day;
» Daily Update » Momentum Wrap – The Medical Devices...