34 New All-Time Highs among stocks that gained 1% or more. Some of the largest gainers: NSM SCTY EAC RNF FANG QDEL SSYS CELG AMZN DDD ALK PAA GEL VAR ADS MSG MA
85 Stocks reached new 52-week highs while appreciating 1%+ on Monday. Some of the notable movers include:
- $AMZN must be the poster child example of why sometimes P/E could be the most irrelevant market indicator. New all-time highs as Jeff Bezos continues to enjoy the comfort of blind trust. He has earned it. $AMZN is up 1844 times since its IPO in 1997
- Airlines have been hotter than 3D printing stocks since November last year, despite the fact that crude oil has gained 10% in the past month: $ALGT $ALK $RYAAY
- Housing-related stocks still attract attention: homebuilders and mortgage are investors clearing new 3yr highs: $LEN $PHM $NSM
- After the post-election selloff, high-yield stocks like REITs and Oil & Gas Pipelines are slowly coming back to fashion: $CLNY $NCT $PAA
- A bunch of medical equipment instruments stocks broke out to 52-week highs from proper bases: $PODD $VAR
StockTwits 50 Notables
- Another week, another all-time high for 3D printing stocks $DDD and $SSYS. Both are looking extended from risk/reward perspective.
- $RNF gained 5%+ while clearing new all-time highs from a decent base
- $CERN broke out to new 6mo high about a month before its next earnings report
» Daily Update » Momentum Wrap – Amazon Hits All-Time...