7 All-time highs among stocks that gained 1% or more: AEGR LOV CZZ INFI LYB RLGY CSU
19 stocks reached new 52-week highs while appreciating 1%+. Some of the notable movers include:
- Fertilizer stocks are on the move. $MON cleared new 3yr high
- Brazil looked “dead” a few weeks ago, but it staged an impressive rally and there are already some ADRs hitting new highs: $CZZ
- Money is still flowing to stocks related to U.S. housing recovery: $RDN (property insurance), $BAC (bank), $HW (building materials)
- There is some renewed interest in Chinese ADRs. The Shanghai Composite spent the second half of 2012 severely underperforming the S&P 500. As a result there were only two Chinese IPOs this year: $VIPS and $YY – both of them have done very well. We are also seeing new 52-week highs among older issues – $HOLI this week, $SFUN – last week.
StockTwits 50 Notables
- Weaker than expected yoy retail sales growth numbers hurt all consumer stocks on the list: $KORS, $LULU, $EBAY
- Chinese $QIHU gained more than 2% and it is not too far from new 52-week highs
» Daily Update » Momentum Wrap – Retailers Hit On...