Good to see some momo stocks like $SBUX and $LULU returning their mojo. Many others are holding within close proximity of their 52-week highs. This market doesn’t need much to stage an year-end rally, but without a little help from Washington that might not happen. Casino stocks ($MGM and $CZR) are rallying anyway. Buyers stepped up to accumulate $AAPL today, but the stock continues to look extremely vulnerable. Market of stocks in its prime.
8 New All-Time highs that also gained 1% or more today: PRA CP ASR AMBA HPP ECL HMST TRMB
35 stocks reached 52-week highs while gaining at least 1%. Some of the notable movers include:
- More Mexican ADRs hitting multi-year highs: $ASR $KOF $TV
- Tax season is still a few months away, but $HRB is knocking on the 52-week high door and from a very enticing weekly setup too
- $YHOO is already up more than 20% after their earnings breakout. Long-term investors invest in people and it seems Marisa Meyer has won market’s trust so far. She still needs to deliver over the next few earnings reports though
StockTwits 50 Notables:
- $CRAY managed to hold its breakout from last week and it is already pushing higher
- $SWHC meet the earnings estimates and it is trading at new 3yr high in the afterhours. The real market reaction will get known tomorrow
- 3D Printing stocks $SSYS and $DDD are holding their ground after a few rough days
» Daily Update » Momentum Wrap – Starbucks and Lululemon...