Momentum Wrap – Adobe Systems Clears 52-week High on Strong Volume
- Posted by Ivanhoff
- on December 4th, 2012
There hasn’t been a lot of action on the 52-week high list lately. As indexes consolidate their recent rally, it is more interesting on the 52-week low list, where we see a lot more volatility and in both directions.
7 stocks gained 1%+ and reached all-time highs: DSW, UNF, LUX, WAB, HPP, MD, FISV
33 New 52-week highs among stocks that gained 1% or more today. Some of the notable moves include:
- $ADBE - People say that you spend more time downloading Flash than using it, but Adobe is a software giant that has to offer a lot more in its product line. Its stock hasn’t gone anywhere for the past 5 years, so it is curious to see it on the 52-week high list again after weathering this Fall’s market correction.
- What is going on with Mexico? There’s a new Mexican ADR breaking out every day. Today – $BSMX
- Special dividends continue to be a powerful short-squeeze catalyst. Today’s winner – $DSW
- Chinese Internet stock got crushed and $QIHU fall in sympathy, testing its breakout from yesterday
- 3D-printing and gun stocks bounced after yesterday’s correction. I have no idea why I’ve been mentioning them together lately. It’s just the price action. And you can print a gun these days too – $DDD, $SSYS, $SWHC
- $SYNT dropped 3.5% after cutting guidance and it was a lot worse intraday
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus